COOKIES POLICY (Vers. 11/2020)
If you continue browsing, the user accepts the use of technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the page. For other kind of cookies, the user must give their consent and can revoke it at any time, by configuring the cookie preferences of the website. In addition, the user can proceed to the cookie deletion using the settings page of a browser (the browser provides a help page since the processes to control and delete cookies vary depending on the browser used).
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages (e.g. Social Plugins on Facebook or Twitter with the function of controlling interaction with widgets within the web)
Type of cookies:
Session cookies and permanent cookies:
• Session cookies are temporary files that remain in your browser's cookie store until you close your browser and are used for identification and to store user’s preferences as language.
• Permanent cookies are stored on your computer for a fixed period and our website reads them every time the user visits the website. They contain information similar to session cookies such as user preferences and identification but have a certain higher expiration date after which they will stop working.
Own or third-party cookies:
• Own cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies are used by an organization other than the owner of the website you visit. For example, the website may use an external web analytics service, which will use its own cookies to perform this service. You can also use third-party vendors specializing in managing custom ad campaigns.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the locale from where he accesses the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
List of cookies used:
Cookie expiration date once installed
Purpose of the cookie
Identificador de sesión
Al finalizar la sesión
Preferencia de lenguaje
Preferncia de moneda
Balanceo de carga
Protección de formularios